Sunday, May 1, 2011

Time flies..so fast

Without noticing, it has been a month and a week i'm in SMK Bukit Jambul...Even though my life now becoming so hectic, but i do enjoy teaching here...sooner or later, it's about a time for me to leave SMK Bukit Jambul to pursue my dream..I'm sure, maybe most of the students are not comfortable with my style of teaching, but believe me, i'm trying as hard as i can to make sure they can absorb all the essence..for instance, teaching is not my profession (i'm a chemist by profession)..but i loved to share my knowledge with all people around me which keep me insane and down-to-earth...goodluck for your exams kids, with all bless..

2 comments:

Zharif Fikri said...

la...At least , saya paham gak apa yg cikgu ajar tu...haha

Hazwan Hussin said...

yea ke???? huhuhu..