Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Finally!!!

Finally i've submitted 3 copies of my M.Sc thesis...feels like healing from all burden carried on my shoulder...I'm planning to further my studies, but in the same time, i've to think how to get more money..so that i could save some for my wedding (sponsors are welcomed!! =))..

By the way, let us pray to all the flood victims in Johor, especially in Segamat, my hometown..Mum called me this morning saying that it is the worst flood that most of Segamatians have experience..Hopefully, the city could recover from the mess resulted from the big flood..amin..


p/s: I'm taking a break for a few weeks since viva..it such a long days i haven't meet Dr. Azmin..huhu..maybe next week i will plan to go to Eng. campus and discuss about some serious things..

No comments: