Monday, October 4, 2010

Raya celebration..

Last Saturday Dr.Jain invited all of his workers to gathered at his Raya open house..Most of our labmates were coming even though some can't make it (Hairul Safley, Rozaini, Tan Kang Wei, Tzy Shan)..As last few years, Dr.Jain prepared most of Malay food dishes (lots of them and i think all of you can imagine what are the common food rite??) together with their family's favorite which is kuih bingkang and talam pulut..Over the years, it is like a yearly event for me to come over to his open house and sadly this would be my last visit together with labmates..(for some reasons, i will miss he (Dr.Jain) and his family)..While spending time chatting with him, Dr.Jain encouraged me to further my PhD studies and don't think much about financial support (how could i?? everything needs money!!)..but truly, if theres a chance there must be a way to commit rite..

Last week also i meet my new SV at Material School..Dr.Azmin seems to be very nice and very warm..he and his student treated me well during my first visit..current project that was discussed mainly about batteries and to be more specific, Zn-air batteries..he give my few handout regarding on this project to make a better understanding about the basis of this research..other information, i've to search on my own..but it's ok, nama pn PhD candidate..so, 95 % of my work would be from me..and not him as he generally speaks..next week i've the second meeting with my new boss..i was invited to attend his seminar on Thesis Writing..so, that all update from now..bye-bye

No comments: