Saturday, August 21, 2010

I really miss her...

The worlds greatest mum..

This Ramadhan, it has been 4 years since my mother got stroke. Our family life turns other way around from that point. No one except my father do the household chores, cooking, washing or else. At first, we felt it was to hard for us. The most tragic time are during Hari Raya..Since that, we wouldn't able to taste mum's cooking..Others think that we can't make it through but we denied it thou. We try our best to make mum happy even she's always sad thinking what are going to be if she's couldn't do anything. I was stubborn back before..Mum always complained about me or others (my siblings) because we were bit lazy to do household and she do it all her self. Every cloud have its silver linings..Now, we have to take care everything all of our own..not mum..she's just watching us and argued if something went wrong, but she can't do anything..mum sometimes cried for no reason..she said she's very sad because of loneliness..this morning mum called me..she asked me about how's my puasa..i said, it just fine..breaking fast at any nearby mosque and solat terawih before i ended my day laying on bed and wait for sahur time..she cried..she said why i'm not buy something for break fast instead of going to the mosque..i just answered, i want to keep my money for engagement and buy stuffs for her so that she can celebrate Hari Raya happily..she said, if she able to move her hands, maybe she will cook some of our favorite food to eat during hari raya or buka puasa...i really miss my mum...i want to finish fast so that i can payback all the past-hard-time.

4 comments:

jijie said...

haha.. baca tajuk memula ingatkan nak cite pasal orang lain.. hoho...

Hazwan Hussin said...

haha..xde la..rindu kampung

puan oryza said...

wan!!!! bile nak tunang??!!!

Hazwan Hussin said...

haha..insyaallah ms ry haji nnt..raya ni g merisik dl..doakn slamat smuanye..amin